PCMC relies on donation to provide education and support for all interested participants with no associated fees. One of the ways to keep PCMC strong is through pledges of time, resources, and funding. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
- Transferring funds directly to PCMC to help cover administrative costs and sponsor great sessions
- A contribution of $250 is typically enough to sponsor an entire session
- Providing a gift card or other compensation for internal University session leaders or participants
- Providing a location to host a PCMC program
- Serving on the PCMC Steering Committee
- Helping to plan a PCMC program
While we have continued to provide outstanding programs and benefited from the generosity of many units across the University, projections show our current funds will run out in less than a year. We need your help! If you or organization have benefitted, are benefitting, or will benefit from PCMC continuing its foundational principles, please talk to us about how you can help fund or sponsor our programs and activities. While we are frugal and our costs are minimal, our projected future costs are more than we have. As a result, anticipate short funding solicitations at the start of PCMC programs moving forward.