Sometimes it helps to be motivated to read the books we really do want to read. Use the PCMC Book Club as your excuse to pick up stimulating, useful books that will help you work smarter and better, then come for lively discussions and networking with colleagues.
PCMC Book Club: Fall 2017
We are currently planning a book club for the Fall Semester to meet in late October or November. Please check back here or keep an eye out for PCMC emails.
PCMC Book Club: Spring 2017
The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It For Life by Twyla Tharp
If you want to facilitate a book club, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a few book clubs? Catch up on your reading!
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life by Twyla Tharp with Mark Reiter - April 2017
- SCRUM: A Breathtakingly Brief & Agile Introduction by Chris Sims & Hillary Louise Johnson - February 2015
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan & Al Switzler - January 2014
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by Chip and Dan Heath - August 2013
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni. - January 2013
- Scrappy Project Management: The 12 Predictable and Avoidable Pitfalls Every Project Faces by Kimberly Wiefling - June 2012
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath - January 2012
Have suggestions for a new book? Would you like to help out with future book clubs? Submit a Suggestion Here.
Or check out the PCMC Recommended Reading List page for more book suggestions from our members.