PCMC relies on donation to provide education and support for all interested participants with no associated fees. One of the ways to keep PCMC strong is through pledges of time, resources, and funding. Contact [email protected] if you are able to help.
- Transferring funds directly to PCMC to help cover administrative costs and sponsor great sessions
- A contribution of $250 is typically enough to sponsor an entire session
- Providing a gift card or other compensation for internal University session leaders or participants
- Providing a location to host a PCMC program
- Serving on the PCMC Steering Committee
- Helping to plan a PCMC program
We have continued to provide timely programs and benefited from the generosity of many units across the University. If you or organization have benefit from PCMC continuing its foundational principles, please talk to us about how you can help fund or sponsor our programs and activities. We are frugal and our costs are minimal.